Yield: 2 to 4
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Additions seasonings (garlic powder, vinegar, ect.) to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Tear the leaves of the kale away from the stems in bite-side pieces. Rinse the leaves and dry, preferably in a salad-spinner.
- Spread the pieces evenly over a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the leaves with olive oil (about a half tablespoon per sheet), and salt. You can also season your chips with any spices that appeal to you, such as garlic, vinegar or paprika.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the edges of the leaves are brown but not burnt.
From Diets in Review