THREE WAYS FOR US TO CONNECT!
YOU CAN FEEL GOOD…AGAIN!
Do you remember when you used to feel good? You were happy, thin, healthy, had energy and slept well. You woke up rested and ready to take on the day. So why don’t you still feel that way?
There is a path back to the way you once were. You don’t need to settle for feeling like you’re 90 years old when you’re in the prime of your life. And you don’t have to endure a poor quality of life taking multiple medications. So if you’re sick and tired of being sick and tired, ready to make yourself a priority and invest in your health and well-being, we can work together!
So how do you combat life’s inevitable stresses? How do you get back your energy… your good mood… good digestion, balanced hormones and the lovely figure you once had? How do you restore all of that despite the bad traffic, cranky boss, active kids and all the other stresses of daily life?
You need the right eating habits, proper supplementation and dedication to improving your health. That’s where I come in!
As a Board Certified Nutritional Consultant, I can help you deal with the stress in your life and FEEL GOOD… AGAIN!
- I use non-invasive tests that assess how stress has broken down your body.
- I educate you about the connection between food and health by teaching good eating habits that you can share with family and friends.
- You will receive a personal, customized nutrition program (dietary suggestions and a supplementation plan) so you know how to nourish your body to help repair and restore itself.
- I work with you to find solutions to manage daily stress and make changes that fit your lifestyle.
- We work together until your nutritional deficiencies are under control and proper bodily functions are restored as much as possible.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUE?
- I am Board Certified Nutritional Consultant and a Certified Applied Clinical Nutritionist (About Me)
- My continuing education – I attend 120 to140 hours of Clinical Nutrition classes every year
- My background as an educator for 25 + years
- My personal understanding of how you feel because I haven’t always been healthy myself
- My ability to regain my own health after a bout with breast cancer and other stressful situations. I FEEL GOOD… AGAIN, so I know you can too!
Kay Curtis NC, ACN
Board Certified Nutritional Consultant and Educator
Call Today for a Free Consultation